Friday, 3 July 2015

Creative Expressions Blog Post Week 5.

Good morning all.
Wow hasn't been a hot one this week... I don't know about you, but I find it really hard to find my mojo when it is so warm... However these fabulous stamps and MDF from Creative Expressions gave me all the inspiration I needed.

This week I decided to do a touch of colouring with my Copic markers to show just how versatile this set of stamps by John Lockwood are.

I stamped the image using Memento Ink, as I need to use an ink that wont bleed with the alcohol based pens.

I laid down my lightest colour first then built up to the darkest.  I then repeated the process to give a deep blend.....








Once you have fully coloured your image, pop to one side.

Prime one of the Creative Expressions Ornate Frames, then paint with white chalk paint,
Use a grey, and dry brush a small amount around the edges. 

Put the coloured image over the top of the centrepiece and draw around it and cut it out.

Apply some glue to the centrepiece of the Ornate Frame and then stick the coloured image on.


Using Cosmic Shimmer glue, attach the frame to the mounted stamped image.

Hope you like the final result.


Happy Crafting.
Lisa xx



2 comments:

misteejay said...

Fabulous creation Lisa. The stamp works beautifully in that frame.
Toni xx

Angela Radford said...

Hi Lisa, seems we're all loving this MDF frame and your project is lovely. Happy crafting, Angela x