Friday, 17 July 2015

Creative Expressions Friday Blog Post - Week 7

Good morning all..
Wow it has been one of the busiest weeks ever with orders for MDF and stock. So for this week's project I have decided to show you how effective a CAS card can be.

CAS, aka Clean and Simple suit John's stamps very very well but also give me a chance to use my love of colouring.



Here is a close up of the hearts I coloured.




I love how versatile this stamp set is.  I used the pretty leafy stems to make a border before matting it onto white card which was inked with an alcohol marker around the edge.

Here is the final result.  I literally stamped 2 of the hearts, and coloured and cut out. I mounted these on the border and layered onto an A5 card.




I found the "Forever" stamp in one of John's other sets and stamped and edged it the same as the border to tie it in together.

Hope you like the result.

Lisa xxx

1 comment:

Lea Brawn said...

Very pretty. So simple, so effective x