Thursday, 19 May 2016

Creative Expressions Thursday Blog Post

Hi everyone.
Today I have the cutest card to share with you.
I have been using the wonderful JustRite Stamps and I have fallen in love with this set.
It's called Lillies and Butterflies.  
I used a Kraft Card Blank.
I took individual stamps and stamped onto my Kraft Card using a Versafine Ink Pad.
I love this pad as it picks up so much detail and is beautifully black.

I built up the stamps with the black in and then added a sentiment from my
Mystic Stamp set from HOTP (Hot Off The Press), which I featured on Hochanda earlier in the week.

I used my Faber Castell Polychromo pencils to colour some of the areas in as these pencils are highly pigmented and wax based giving a beautiful coverage.

This stamp set will be one of my "go to's" I am sure!!!



Hope you like it xxxxx
Lisa


4 comments:

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa this is a stunning card I am loving the stamps you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny said...

Great card Lisa x

Tressa said...

Somewhat late in posting!!!

Very pretty card. Love the colouring. I must buy some stamps so I can get greater use of my Polychromos pencils which I normally only use for parchment craft work. You have made me think...... not a bad thing, if somewhat painful.

Teresa

Rose in Chester said...

Hi Lisa,
lovely card, and not fussy - that stamp is also gorgeous. Ah well, we can't take our money with us so what better way to spend it......:)
Rose