Friday, 29 July 2016

Brand New Christmas Stamp Range

Good afternoon everyone.
I am so sorry I have not been blogging for a while, it has been crazy busy for me, with the design and release of my new stamps, stencils and MDF.
But I am back! And raring to go....
Over the next few days, I am going to show you some awesome samples I have created for my show which starts on the 5th August at 8pm.
I am super excited.

So here we go.
Card 1.
For this I have used:

White Colour Cloud
Intense Pigment Stains
Landscape Mini Stencil
4 of my New Stamps: 
 


Tune in to see me make a similar card to this !
Hugs
Lisa xxxx




2 comments:

Jackie Trinder said...

Wow Lisa your card is stunning and your stamps are awesome. I can't wait to see what else you have created. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Suzanne Corker said...

Loving the bright pink in this. Gives it a modern twist and reminds me of the Northern Lights! New stamps look Lush!!