Saturday, 30 July 2016

Day 2........

Hello everyone!!
I am back
So here we go.
Card 2.
For this I have used:

Intense Pigment Stains
Kitchen Roll
Embossing Folder
Snowflake Die
1 of my New Stamps: 

I keep referring to the way I use my inky kitchen roll, when I am on Hochanda.
Well here it is in action!
All messy and inky, I popped it into an embossing folder and spritzed with
water to make sure it was completely damp.
Run through your die cutting machine and leave to dry out completely.
It then turns stiff like paper.  It's amazing.
Here is the card I made with used, cheap kitchen roll.
Hugs.
Lisa
xxx



6 comments:

Marion Scott said...

Lovely card Lisa. Amazing result with used kitchen roll. Looking forward to your shows - your stamps look gorgeous. Marion S x

BridgetCG said...

Hi Lisa, this is incredible, I must give it a go. Bx

Suzanne Corker said...

Gotta give this a go!!! Really funky xmas card!

Tressa said...

Love the kitchen towel technique. The end product is gorgeous.

Teresa

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa this is a gorgeous card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

donna sherman said...

Hi Lisa! Love the technique with the kitchen towels! NEVER would have given that a thought, but now that I see what you have done with it, I must give it a try. Lovely Christmas card!!!!