Monday, 1 August 2016

And here comes Day 4!

Do not faint everyone!
Yes I have made it to day 4. Lol.
I adore this card.  I am going to be doing a similar version to this on Hochanda on 5/6th August.
I am so excited!
I have used the following:
Brand New Mini Stencils from Creative Expressions 
(this one is called Poinsettia)
Multi Tex (you are going to love love love this!)
Intense Pigment stains (my favourite product of the moment)
and of course, my stamps!
I have used the following sets:



I still cannot decide which set is my favourite!
Make sure you tune in to see these awesome products.
Hugs.
Lisa xxx


4 comments:

Marion Scott said...

Love this card especially the colours used. Looking forward to the shows
Marion S x

Tressa said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. Fabulous colours.

Teresa

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi Lisa ... just love your "c" card ... have not started mine and know I will be cursing nearer the time that I did not start earlier but things keep getting in my way ... especially my crutches (flippen things lol) ... well done on keeping up with your blog ... looking forward to your demos on Hochanda ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa this is a stunning card I do love the design and the stamps are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie