Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Day 6.....

And I wonder how many of you think you are dreaming and that I cannot have made it to Day 6. Lol.
Well this shows you how excited and how useful my paper pad and stamps are! I have tons more to show you.
So what do we have for Day 6?
Another beauty.....
Now this I really really like.
I have used the Satsuma Orange from the paper pad along with a
Sepia ink pad and some water colour card.
I was very very cheeky and decided to tease you with of Ranger's Distress Crays on the oval.
What a beautiful product. with beautiful colours..... 
I have made a hanging bauble with just one stamp, and pulled out some highlights with
a white Sakura pen.

I really do like this a lot.
Hope you do too.
xxxxxx

3 comments:

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa this is a gorgeous card I love the stamps they are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Tressa said...

Lovely card. Like the colours. Like the idea of highlighting with white.

Teresa

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing this.