Sunday, 7 August 2016

Exciting News

I just have to share this exciting news with you.
You know that fabulously amazingly wonderful Company that is Santoro? Well Creative Expressions, in conjunction with Craft Consortium, are bringing to Hochanda, the Kori Kumi range.  
When I was fortunate enough to see the designs, my heart skipped a beat.  It is utterly gorgeous and I am the lucky one that will be bringing it to Hochanda on 19th August 2016.
I haven't even made any samples yet, but here is a little peak of what you can expect!
There will be stamps, papers, dies, embossing folders, embellishments, memory pockets,
ribbons, decoupage papers and more.
This show really really really is not one to miss.
I will pop up another peak tomorrow.
Hugs.
Lisa xxxxx

2 comments:

Marion Scott said...

These look cute. I have yet to catch up on your shows from Friday/Saturday ( it was my grandson's birthday on Friday) but am looking forward to catching up. Marion S x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa this range looks stunning I can't wait to see your samples. Take care. Hugs Jackie