Monday, 15 August 2016

Santoro

Hi everyone.
It's been a glorious day here on the Sunshine Coast, and what better way to spend it than playing with the amazing Kori Kumi collection from Santoro.

Craft Consortium and Creative Expressions have excelled with this collection.
I am the lucky lady who will be bringing the first part to your screens on 19th August at 8.00pm. Make sure you tune in, you won't be disappointed.
This is using the dies,the bunting and decoupage papers.  Is it not just gorgeous?

Oh and look at these little chipboard pieces... and the triangle bunting... even more gorgeousness.
Hugs.
Lisa



2 comments:

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa they are stunning cards. I am looking forward to your shows. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Andrea Jenkins said...

I just cant wait until the 19th, I was'nt going to buy anymore stash, but I just gotta have that bunny (and the papers and stuff to go with it) Good job the cut off day for my credit card is the 18th of the month