Thursday, 18 August 2016

Using your stash with Kori Kumi

Hi there
Me again!
I just had to share this with you all.
My favourite favourite favourite die of the moment from Spellbinders was calling my name, begging to be used.  But I was in the middle of tidying up and getting rid of all my scraps.  But then, it hit me. I rummaged through the scraps and found lots and lots of small but useful pieces.
And look what happened... I am utterly in love with this card!
I then had another idea....
Using some of the exquisite papers I die cut the white base card blank so I lost the corner.  I then glued the Santoro paper in its place to turn it back into a square.
I then placed all the die cut off cuts back on top of the Santoro paper.
I took an image from the packaging (which is a joy in itself), die cut a circle and glued it on!
The sentiment is also part of the stamp set.



No comments: